Danya Country House
- 400 sq metres on 3 floors
- Wood and traditional local stone house
- Year of construction 1800
- Reconstructed 1985
- Reburbished 2017
- 4 star accomodation and facilities
- No. of adult Guests: 16
- All bed linen, towels, hairdryer and essential toiletries provided
- Cots: available on request.
- Complimentary welcome basket on arrival
Externally to Danya Country House you may choose to sit and read, or write or even paint, under the vine shaded terrace, the open terraces invites you to sit and enjoy hot summer breezes or balmy evenings under the stars.
We have a telescope for the experts. A grass area is available for the sporty types adaptable even for croquet, botch or lazy crazy golf.
The 5 bedrooms are disposed on the top floor. The rooms are well lit and tastefully decorated. Each room is different and has a memorable theme.
The delicate curtains drape the windows, wrought-iron beds and antique furniture give a feeling of tradition and serenity.
Besides the main kitchen, on the ground floor there is also a rustic luminous tavern with a long wooden table suitable for dining for 20 people with an open fireplace on chilly evenings.
A fantastic barbecue avails its self for outside moonlight dining.
- Outdoor swimming pool: 10 m2– open mid June – mid Sept
- Gym area for early risers
- Hot tub on the terrace for 2 under the stars
- TV lounge to relax with sky tv
- Snooker room, games table and library
- Telescope on the stars
Telescope on the stars
Snooker room, games table and library